December 13, 2013

Paul D. Coverdell World Wise Schools and new YouTube Channel

Hey guys!

I've recently launched a new Youtube channel, where I plan to upload videos of my life here in Mongolia as a PCV. I also participate in the Paul D.Coverdell World Wise School Correspondence Program, which brings the Peace Corps experience to American class rooms. I've been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to partner with a former high school history teacher. This amazing teacher was the first to introduce me to Mongolia, so it only made sense for me to share my experience with her and her students. I highly recommend this program if you're an educator working in the US, its been rewarding in so many ways. For more information about how you and your students can connect with a PCV visit the link below.



Paul D. Coverdell World Wise Schools


Youtube Channel Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment