October 1, 2013

The New Health Department

Two PCV's and three years later the new GAA health department is completed! Were finally settled in and I'm enjoying the opportunity of sharing an office with three of my counterparts. It's a spacious and cozy workplace, and best of all the heating system actually works. I probably shouldn't speak so soon, it is still fall and we won't really know until winter. About a week after moving in we had a ribbon cutting ceremony, I've posted a few pictures below from that event. Enjoy :)

The ceremony began bright in early at the town square. A fitness exercise was led by our towns athletic director.








Associate head director Toya.


Vegetarian breakfast.




Gifts for the new health department (thats my director Deorge on the right)

More gifts...

Health Department Staff 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment